It is looking so nice. I bet you can't wait to get moved in. I didn't realize you had so many windows either. Court, I hope you have a tall ladder so you can keep them nice and clean in all that spare time you have.
I know these have been up for a while, but it's looking great. So I came in Tuesday to see you before I left to come back here and I noticed you had a sub and then someone told me you were gone for the week (I hope you are having fun), but I have a little christmas gift for you so I'll bring it in to you after school starts up again.
Hey sorry that one from Toriisen is from me. I forgot to sign out of my sister in laws. My bad :D (she's the one with the cute little girl that I always tell you about) I am back here now and I love it.
Courtney and I both still live in Logan although we have moved into a new home. We now have 6 grandchildren. Shand our oldest son and his wife Christi who live here in Logan have 3 of our grandchildren (2 Girls Kadra and Kaylee and 1 Boy Kyle) Brandt and his wife Shelly who live in Salem Oregon have 2 girls (Amelia and Madelyn) Burke and his wife Hayley now live in Idaho Falls and they have one little girl(Ensley)
5 comments:
wow, that looks so good you guys. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
It is looking so nice. I bet you can't wait to get moved in. I didn't realize you had so many windows either. Court, I hope you have a tall ladder so you can keep them nice and clean in all that spare time you have.
Wow your house it looking great! How much longer until it's done?
I know these have been up for a while, but it's looking great. So I came in Tuesday to see you before I left to come back here and I noticed you had a sub and then someone told me you were gone for the week (I hope you are having fun), but I have a little christmas gift for you so I'll bring it in to you after school starts up again.
Hey sorry that one from Toriisen is from me. I forgot to sign out of my sister in laws. My bad :D (she's the one with the cute little girl that I always tell you about) I am back here now and I love it.
Post a Comment